With over fifteen years’ retail and supplier-side experience across a wide range of categories, she has extensive knowledge of retailing and what makes shoppers tick.
Marie is available for broadcast, print and online media, offering expert comment and opinion pieces on a range of topics including:
- retailer performance – food and non-food retail performance
- grocery – supermarkets, discounters, online, convenience
- customer and shopper behaviour
- loyalty cards and loyalty schemes
- food and grocery industry
- non-food- general merchandise, clothing and entertainment
- customer, consumer and market insight
Comment and opinion pieces include:
2015 John Lewis Retail Report & the ‘Master Shopper’ – interviewed on LBC’s Olly Mann show
Marks & Spencer Sparks Loyalty for Marketing Magazine
Loyalty Schemes for Marketing Magazine
Tesco for Marketing Magazine
Lidl for Marketing Magazine
The Rise of the Customer Director for Marketing Magazine
Amazon Fresh for Marketing Magazine
She has also live-tweeted conferences such as the 2015 BRC Retail Symposium and the 2015 Polling Inquiry launch.
If you’d like to get in touch, please click here. We would love to hear from you.